Tuesday, August 16, 2011

How do you win your friend/"girlfriend" back?

Ok soo I kinda messed up EVERYTHING!!! I met this girl back in January over the Internet! I was up in AZ and she was in Cali! Well when I came bak home to Cali! And we met for the first time! We made out and omg dis girl is soo beautiful! Ok well we started talkin keepin it koo! Then I messed up by sayin I waznt over my ex! Soo we stop talkin for like 2 weeks! Then she txts me outta nowhere saying she misses me! Soo then we start talkin again! A month goes by! Were still koo! Well we end up doin it! And that made me more closer to her like I've Fallon more for her! I fallen wen we first kissed! Ok soo then we basicly are "friends with benefits" cuz we wuld make out hold hands flirt all fat good stuff! But we weren't goin out! Soo we did that on and off for bout 2 mnths! Then we got caught up in sum stuff wit her ex! And I get hella mad! Soo I tld her I was koo off her I didn't want nuttin to do wit her! But she tld me "nah I dnt want that!" well days later I apologized! And she said for us to take it slow! Nd I was like ok koo sounds good! Well me being da dummy dat I was! I never really showed her how much I was into her! Soo she dogged me and jst stop talkin to me! Soo I asked why? Nd she said cuz it looked like I waznt interested in her! And cuz supposbly I was talkin to sum1 else! But I waznt! Ok soo I got all hurt and I tld her day I dnt like her anymore! Which I shuldnt have said! Cuz I do! Like I'm hella into her! Every time I thnk of her I smile! Every time I see dat she txts me I smile all crzy! Well she said ok laterz then! I asked if she wuld still be my frnd! And I didn't get no reply....soo dats a no! I jst wana how can I get her bak! As a frnd! And if possible as my girl again!.....oh she's a Virgo! If that helps! And I'm a Pisces!

No comments:

Post a Comment