Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I really like this guy but what shall i do? and do you think he likes me?\?

hi, im 21 yrs old and iv been staying here in mexico with my mami (i live in europe but im mexican) Anyway, my mami is going out with her used-to-be chofer and i know his 2 sons. Recently i found out one of his sons like me because his dad told me and so did he but i dont feel the same way and i think he got the message... neway cutting to the chase i like his other adopted son but hes only 16 and i think still quite inexperienced, hes quite shy,not that flirty or loud or a show off but hes intelligent nd not like the other mexican guys that go out,have fights etc....hes a good boy. But im rly not sure if he likes me...i mean he never told his dad he did ,while the other son said he rly liked me. im quite older than him but i do like him....when i first met him he DID ask if i had a bf and then one night my mami and her bf came back drunk and she was joking around and she was telling us how great was with her bf nd all these details which i didnt like but then later the adopted son asked me who i would do that with () and i said " welll...with my bf or someone i like" and then we laughed about it lol...weird question!!!why did he ask that??? Ah, he also once asked me if i would go for a guy that has a body like his. Du think he likes me? What should i do? How do i make a move? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment