Sunday, August 14, 2011

We were scammed by a company called Trimax Financial Group.Has anyone else had this happen to them?

My husband and I sent this company every penny we had to secure a loan. We are now broke and we have nothing at all for our children for Christmas. We have no tree no pressents. We are destitute now.I am hoping that if there are any other people out there who are looking into this company Please, Please, Please do not fall for this scam. I dont want this to happen to anyone else. We paid bills that we didnt have the money to pay because we were told that we would be recieving the loan within 24 hours. They then told us that we had to come up with more money to secure the loan. We of course did not have any money. I dont know why someone would do this to people like us. We struggle just to pay our bills. I feel like a fool for having let this happen to us. I just dont know what we are going to do. I hope that no one else falls for this scam.

No comments:

Post a Comment