Sunday, August 14, 2011

I signed an agreement prior to going before the judge in court proceedings under duress/blackmail.?

This agreement was drawn up by plaintiff with barristers istance immediately prior to court proceedings. I signed agreement as I was told if I lost in Court I could be evicted from my home within a fortnight. Being that the judge who was known to be in judgment on the case who was a fair English family judge was changed overnight without prior notification to myself ,to a Welsh Judge in a Welsh court and it was a Welsh organization that were the plaintiffs. With the threat of possibly being homeless in two weeks and feeling the odds were stacked against me, being also mentally down after undergoing two major operations, I signed as my husband was showing signs of extreme stress at the possibility of losing his home of 20yrs which we had spent over 16,000 on apart from cost of buying, without deeds as in Wales this was sometimes the case but with valid receipt signed over stamp as Bank and solicitor advised as the property was bought with the help of a Bank loan. The Bank loan I chose not to secure on my now home but on the one I was moving from as it was still in my name. Can this agreement be legally binding?

No comments:

Post a Comment