Sunday, August 14, 2011

I need help on this guy plz don't skip?

ok so i like this guy allot we have dated 2 times tha frist for a mouth and 2an for a week and a half i still like him but he hurt my feelings cause he asked some girl out while telling me he still loved me right so i asked him back out and he said no but we r friends and it kills me to look and be like hes my friends my mom made me dump him tha frist time i beileve if i ask him allot he would date me again my Q is sould i get him to be my bf again or dose it sem like he don't like me enuff to ask a deffent girl out and even if she said no it still hurts thinkin about it and now i cind of like this other guy but what do i do i know i love this guy but what to do plz help plz don;t skip i need ya'lls help

No comments:

Post a Comment