Monday, August 15, 2011

What are some good books to read?

The Gemma Doyle Trilogy by Libba Bray. I'm reading the series now. I'm on the first book "A Great and Terrible Beauty". From what I read now, I know the girl has visions. Maybe 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher? 13 Reasons Why is about a boy receives tapes that have 13 reasons why one of his clmates commited suicide. They were all an accomplice to her death, even if it was in the smallest way. You can read almost anything by Ellen Hopkins and, I hear Sarah Dessen is good too. Oh, and you should definetly read Go ask Alice. It had an anonymous author but, if you go on wikipedia.. I think it is Beatrice Sparks. If you like vampire novels, maybe you can read Vampire Academy or the House of Night Series. Those are always good. You can read much more about it than I can tell you, on amazon or borders.

No comments:

Post a Comment