Monday, August 15, 2011

Please i need some help . answer please . and God bless!?

my ex and i dated for a bit over a year we broke up beacuse we used to fight alot i was her first love and her first one in everythin else too .. well 3 months after the brake up we tried to be friends but it was too hard for me cus i still love her she told me she dont love me anymore or have feelins for me but its hard for me to believe it somethin inside me tells me she loves me but i might be wrong. well we tried to be friends but we startin fightin again and now we stop talkin to each again its been almost 2 weeks . i realy wanna be her friend but i think that she dont wanna talk to me . please how can i get over her i cry almost everyday over her .every mornin when i wake up she is the first thing in my mind i dont want this anymore please help me!! thank u and GOD Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment